Sales Manager Europe
At Aidence we bring together the brightest Artificial Intelligence scientists, software developers, medical specialists and industry experts to shape tomorrow’s healthcare. Our ambition is to help medical specialists incorporate Artificial Intelligence into their clinical practice to deliver outstanding quality of care with increased value to patients. We are developing an Artificial Intelligence platform for the automatic analysis of medical images. Our first solution focuses on the early detection and management of lung nodules; a crucial aspect in the successful treatment of lung cancer.
Aidence is backed by a consortium of local and international top-tier VC’s.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to drive our sales efforts that enable the exponential growth of our business in Europe.
As the Sales Manager you will be responsible for the sales of Aidence’s product portfolio and building a highly profitable and customer centric organisation.
As the Sales Manager you will be leading and executing the Aidence sales strategy:
- drive new business model acceptance among various stakeholders in the hospital;
- build strong relationships with existing and future clients;
- define ambitious commercial targets and develop a successful sales funnel;
As the Sales Manager you will manage the sales cycle and direct commercial operations:
- manage the sales cycle from qualified leads to recurring revenue;
- implement and maintain CRM dashboard and monitor sales cycle metrics to continuously improve funnel, sales cycle management and forecast predictability;
- ensure compliance with regulatory affairs, quality control and privacy systems;
As the Sales Manager you are part of the Aidence commercial team:
- understand buyer journey/decision making unit and work with commercial team to focus priorities across sales cycle and lead channels;
- provide market intelligence feedback to the Aidence team (management, marketing, product development);
- work closely other teams within Aidence (commercial, product, service) to create an inclusive customer experience;
- 5+ years sales experience in medical/healthcare sales;
- an extensive network of contacts in hospitals across Northern Europe (UK, Scandinavia);
- comfortable with early market stage sales and new product introductions;
- ability to define, prioritize and execute across various customer profiles to maximize sales and revenue results;
- understanding of financial and healthcare market information;
- familiar with sales cycle management, key metrics and improvement cycles;
- fluency in English and Dutch preferred;